Matthew 6:9-10 – Our Father in heave, hallowed be Your name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Luke 17:22-25 -Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. And they will say to you, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them. For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day. But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.
- Reflect On: Matthew 6:9-10 & Luke 17:22-25
- Praise God: Because He is a perfect Ruler.
- Offer Thanks: That Christ has promised to come again.
- Confess: Any complacency in your relationship with Christ.
- Ask God: To stir up your longing for His coming again in glory.
…In an instant, in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet—the dead will be raised imperishable and we will all be changes, and the greatest of all kings will ascend His throne.
Come, Lord Jesus!