How does someone become a great Bible student?
How does a person grow to the point that they genuinely enjoy studying the Scriptures?
If you’ve ever wanted to become a good Bible student but have struggled to make it happen, then this lesson is for you!
In this video, I explain how you can develop a habit of regular Bible study and a hunger to want to study more. You can reach a point where you deeply enjoy studying the Scriptures. It isn’t difficult.
This video covers:
- Why Bible study matters—what the end goal should be
- The 3 biggest challenges people have to Bible study
- Six ways to make Bible study a priority in your life
- An overview of The Bible Study Cycle and how it relates to spiritual growth
- Where to start when you don’t know how to begin studying the Bible
- How to maximize the 2 general study approaches
- I demo how to use 3 of my favorite tools for Bible study
- Ten tips to becoming a great Bible student
Check out the video here: