- Psalm 61; 62; 64; 69
As we journey through the Psalms, our daily focus is upon what we learn of GOD. Today we learn that GOD:
- Has been my refuge and strong tower against the foe.
- Has heard my vows and given me the heritage of those who fear His name.
- Provides rest and salvation.
- Is my rock and my salvation.
- Is my fortress.
- Provides me with hope.
- Is my refuge.
- Is strong and loving.
- Will reward each person according to their deeds.
- Will shoot our enemies with arrows and strike them down.
- Will turn the tongue of the enemy against them and bring them to ruin.
- Knows our folly and guilt.
- Knows how we are scorned, disgraced and shamed.
- Cherishes the praise of our singing more than sacrifices.
- Hears the needy.
- Does not despise His captive people.
- Will save Zion and rebuild the cities of Judah.
Psalm 69:30-31 says:
I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify Him with thanksgiving. This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bull, Which has horns and hooves.