- Psalm 13; 17; 23; 26; 28; 31
As we journey through the Psalms, our daily focus is upon what we learn of GOD. Today we learn that GOD:
- Never fails in His love toward us.
- Provides salvation.
- Has been good to us.
- Will answer our prayer.
- Saves those who take their refuge in Him.
- Stills the hunger of those He cherishes and provides plenty to their children.
- Is my shepherd.
- Provides green pastures for His sheep to rest.
- Leads His sheep beside peaceful waters for us to drink.
- Guides us in paths of righteousness.
- Is with us even in scary times and dark places.
- Comforts us.
- Exalts us over our enemies.
- Provides us goodness and love.
- Allows us to dwell in His house forever.
- Performs wonderful deeds.
- Is my rock.
- Hears our cries for mercy.
- Is my strength and my shield.
- Is the strength of His people and a fortress of salvation.
- Is our refuge.
- Sees when we are afflicted and in anguish.
- Has stored up His great goodness to those who fear Him.
- He hides those who take refuge in Him.
- Preserves the faithful and pays back the proud in full.
At the end of Psalm 31 we find these beautiful words:
Oh, love the LORD, all you His saints! For the LORD preserves the faithful, And fully repays the proud person. Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD.