- Psalm 35; 41; 43; 46; 55
As we journey through the Psalms, our daily focus is upon what we learn of GOD. Today we learn that GOD:
- Rescues the poor from those too strong for them, and the poor and needy from those who rob them.
- Sees what is happening to us and around us.
- Has regard for the weak and:
- Delivers him in time of trouble.
- Protects him.
- Preserves his life.
- Blesses him in the land.
- Will not surrender him to the desires of his foes.
- Sustains him on his sickbed.
- Is my stronghold.
- Is my savior.
- Is our refuge and strength.
- Is an ever-present help in trouble.
- Lifts His voice and the earth melts.
- Is almighty.
- Is with us.
- Is our fortress.
- Makes wars cease to the ends of the earth.
- Breaks the bow, shatters the spear and burns the shields with fire.
- Will be exalted among the nations and in the earth.
- Saves me when I call out to Him.
- Hears my voice.
- He ransoms me unharmed from the battle against me.
- Is enthroned forever.
- Will hear my enemies and afflict them.
- Sustains those who cast their cares upon Him.
- Will never let the righteous fall.
- Brings down the wicked into the pit of corruption.
Psalm 46:10-11 says:
“Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” The LORD of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our stronghold.